Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tea, Scones and All That Jazz....

Last Saturday Mum and I went of to the city to see Chicago the musical at Starcity. Not before a lovely morning tea at Harrogate Tea House in Pyrmont.

Sydney was also hosting the boatshow, and didn't she turn on the good weather!



I could watch the fudge maker guys all day. I don't actually like to eat fudge, but I like to watch it being made.

So, do you put cream first, or jam?




Lead cast of Chicago (which was brilliant brilliant brilliant!)





Act 2 about to start.

It's just not a day in the city without a visit to the Lindt Cafe.

Lindt Macaroons (top l-r: coconut and vanilla, bottom l-r dark choc and milk choc)

The Classic Lindt Balls (l-r peanut butter, raspberry and cookies and cream)
Tomorrow is Friday, are you excited? I am. I hope you all have a great day.
xoxoxo
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment