Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grand Final Fever!

We're in baby! The mighty Parramatta Eels have continued their freaky run of wins and have actually made the grand final.

You may remember me blogging about this game we attended and I was happy we won that! Ironically, we play the Storm again on Sunday. 

So because I am a massive dork (and I had some blue sprinkles) I made these little cuties on Monday night. 

Oh yes, the Fever has hit, and its hit us hard!





And this is the current Meal Plan




DC
xoxoxo

31 comments:

  1. I am a huge eels fan too! I love the cupcakes, and am really looking forward to the game this weekend. It is way overdue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elissa - I just hope they play well. 2001 was just terrible, so dissapointing. fingers crossed we will part-aying it up on Church St Sunday night!

    Alicia - I gotta say these weren't my best. i have to get my mojo back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 外表往往與事實本身不符,世人卻容易被表面裝飾所欺騙了 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  7. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 如果成為一支火柴,也要點亮一個短暫的宇宙;如果是一隻烏鴉,也要叫疼閉塞的耳膜。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 偶爾上來逛逛,下次不知是否還有緣再進來,先祝您平安順利!!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 不會從失敗中找尋教訓的人,成功之路是遙遠的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. 卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!.. .. ............................................................

    ReplyDelete