Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday outings: Balmain





The husband worked again on Sunday so i decided i really wanted to spend some time with my sister, brother-in-law and niece.


I met them at their place (completely in the opposite direction to Balmain) so we could all go together (because i knew i would get lost and also to maximise our together time). Balmain has become a favourite haunt for sister so i was keen to see what the fuss was all about.

So many pretty shops. Not nearly enough money. I'd love to go back to raid the lovely homeware shop near the park and also the bakery with the fig tart. Yummy!

Sydney cleared up yesterday so we could all frolic in the sunshine. It was nice to be not-cold again!




The coffee was great, and if you want a biiiig coffee, you can get one in a bowl.


The niece i speak of, couldn't possibly get any cuter.

I love weekends. What did you get up to?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You're blogging :)

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. Your niece is so cute! I love beautiful flower shops. I think my dream is to be a florist.

    We visited our inlaws on their lucerne farm in country Queensland. It's a 3 hour drive, and we usually wouldn't go again so quickly (we were just there 3 weeks ago) but they have little calves now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh amanda i would be there more often than that! the kiddies would have loved it there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your niece is gorgeous. and well done with the cooking from your last post. you have inspired my undomestic self!

    ReplyDelete