Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Days!

I love long weekends, sadly there wont be another in NSW until October, but thats ok, just means we have to make the most of our spare time until then.

This weekend has startly superbly, and is set to end that way to because it is exactly 1 week till i turn 27.

So yesterday went swimmingly at the Tupaware party. I didnt have many people here (but you wouldnt know by the total of the orders!), I scored some freebies because i was the host and because my guests bought so much and all the food i made went down a treat! Check out the finished mars bar slice




And before i go any further, last friday was 'create new meal plan' day. So here it is.


Oh and Friday next week is supposed to read "homemade meat pies w/mash". Silly me!

This week is going to be a cracker. I can feel it.
*Today the husband and I went to Westfields (husband is awesome to go shopping with, he is so patient) and i managed to find 2 pairs of new work shoes, both on sale! And at the moment I have a pot of red lentil soup on the stove that smells divine.
*Tomorrow we are back at work, but thats ok, because

*Wednesday I am having off and spending the day with my sister and niece before we go and see P!nk (which isnt before we have dinner somewhere in China Town, yay!)
*Thursday, Friday will be work again, but

*Saturday mum and I are going to the Growers Market at Castle Hill to find some goodies, then my niece is coming to spend the weekend with us! YAY!

*Sunday all my family are coming over for a double birthday celebration for Mum and I so there will be a yummy lunch

*Monday - my birthday!
Hopefuly it turns out as good as it is in my head!

Wishing you all a wonderful 4 days until the next weekend!
DC
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge sucker for mars bar slice!!! Yum Your's looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise, i usually make it a bit thicker, but i couldnt find my small plan, so its a little thin :)

    ReplyDelete