Monday, June 22, 2009

Pop Quiz

After reading Jo's from http://youarenearlythere-joanna.blogspot.com/ answers on her pop quiz, i though i would answer them too.

What do you have in your handbag right now?
Wallet, keys, phone, lip gloss, some pens, my last shopping list. The usual.

What was it about your husband that attracted you to him... and what keeps you with him?
He makes me laugh, we laugh often, which i love. I couldn't live without him so i keep him around.

Who was the last person you received a text from, and what did it say?
My friend L, after i told her i couldnt bring around her tupperware order.

When was the last time you travelled on public transport?
I caught the bus after doing some errands for work. There was a sign in the bus on "cough etiquette". Shudder.

What's the best party you've ever been to?
My 21st. It was a fancy dress and we were all so silly, it was a great night.

What makes you angry?
People throwing cigarette butts out the window or a car, on the street, in a garden bed. It makes my blood boil.

When were you happiest?
In the days after our wedding. We hadn't lived together before so it was all very exciting being all grown up and in charge. Also i was happy having my life back after 2 years of wedding planning!

Who was the last person to make you cry?
My husband on my birthday when he suprised my with my present.

What item would you never throw out?
My wedding dress.

What's your biggest indulgence?
Food.

What keeps you awake at night?
Car hoons that think the speed hump near our house doubles as the starting grid for their "lets see how fast we can go down a suburban street" drags.

Which famous person is your all-time greatest crush?
Probably Jon Bon Jovi.

No comments:

Post a Comment