Thursday, June 11, 2009

p!nk

Yesterday was a long day.

Now i think about it, i was awake for 20 hours. Yikes, no wonder i was tired today.

Husband and I wake at 6am so it was an early start, then eventually, bed was 2am. I walked in the door at 1am, after a hot shower (OMG, do you know how cold it was early this morning!) my head hit the pillow at 1.30am, but i tossed and turned and replayed all my favourite concert bits in my head till about 2am. Yawn!

I spent the day with my sister and niece before we headed into the city to see p!nk.

I will be honest, i dont own a p!nk CD. Actually i havn't bought music in years. Not that i dont like music, i love music, but i tend to have my favourites already at home so it must be a great new release for me to want to buy it.

I think i might need to buy a p!nk CD now. Oh. My. God.

She is an amazing performer, if you have the chance to go, go. Seriously, you wont regret it, its fabulous. Our seats werent too bad, considering we were lucky to even get seats at all.

2 new shows have been anounced for late August at Acer Arena (thank God, closer to home!) that my sister and i would love to take mum to. I think she'd love it.

Anyway here are some pics.

For a sell out crowd at a p!nk concert, it was the most boring crowd ever. On your feet people!

Can you see that silver slippery dip in the middle of the stage? So cool!


Im on the left, sister on the right




She sang 'Sober' whilst on a trapeze, whilst being flipped and dropped and caught by the male trapeze guy. I, on the other hand would just be screaming my head off.

So tomorrow, is another day of recycled office air, phones ringing and paper to be pushed. The end is in sight. And it looks good!

Enjoy your Friday!

DC xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment